Directors & Officers (D&O) Liability with Errors & Omissions (E&O) Insurance
SFIP is a specialized insurance program designed to meet the liability insurance needs of not for profit education foundations. Our program offers comprehensive coverage and competitive premiums. SFIP is available in every state.
For more than 25 years, Brokers’ Risk Placement Service, Inc. (BRPS) has underwritten insurance coverages for not for profits, governmental agencies and public entities. BRPS is dedicated to providing comprehensive coverage and superior service.
- Claims Made Form
- Full Prior Acts available
- Duty to Defend Form
- Broad definition of Insured which includes volunteers
- Coverage is worldwide; Claim must be made in U.S.
- Punitive Damages coverage where insurable
- $25,000 Defense sublimit for non-monetary claims
- Deductible as low as $500; Limits as high as $2,000,000 aggregate
- Low-risk Special Events covered
The basic SFIP coverage includes Directors & Officers Liability with Errors & Omissions Insurance (D&O/E&O). The limits are up to $2,000,000 per claim/policy and in the aggregate, with minimum deductibles starting at $500. School Foundation Insurance Program Helping protect your good intentions.
Employment Practices Liability
- $1,000,000 maximum sublimit
- $5,000 and up deductible
Hired and Non-Owned Automobile Liability
- $500,000 combined single limit available
- $25,000 aggregate loss sustained including Employee Theft, Forgery or Alteration, Money and Securities, Robbery or Safe Burglary
- $5,000 deductible
- Low-Risk Special Events can be added to the General Liability Policy
- High-Risk Special Events can be written on a separate policy for an additional premium
- Special Events coverage may also be purchased as a stand-alone offering
Additional Coverages Available
- D&O/E&O must be purchased before the following coverages can be elected:
General Liability Limits:
|Hired and Non-Owned Automobile Liability||$500,000|
|Fire Legal Liability||$100,000|
* including Volunteers, Products/Completed Operations and Personal & Advertising Injury
The insurance is underwritten by Brokers’ Risk Placement Service, Inc. on behalf of certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s, London, which are rated A (excellent), class XV, by A.M. Best Company. The insurance is subject to underwriting review and approval. The description herein is a summary only. It does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Policy terms may vary based on individual state requirements and may not be available in all jurisdictions.
The risks and claims scenarios detailed herein are offered only as examples. Coverage depends on the actual facts of each case and the terms, conditions and exclusions of each individual policy. Anyone interested in the above product should request a copy of the policy itself for a description of the scope and limitations of coverage.
155 North Wacker Drive, Suite 3700
Chicago, IL 60606-1731
phone (800) 255-1195
fax (312) 906-8116